4 April 2015

Welcome!

Hello & a big welcome to my blog! To start of, my name is Megan and I'm a typical 15 (turning 16) year old, that is spending her daily life in a little suburb in Brisbane, Australia. I have just recently finished the first term of  senior schooling (Gr.11), which was hectic and am currently on a well deserved holiday (yay). After a long time contemplating, I've finally decided to create a blog to document bits n pieces of my life which I personally hope to look through when I'm older at my (not so) crazy teenage phase. Some things I particularly enjoy / am fond of include reading, watching my favourite TV shows / YOUTUBE videos, travelling to different places, delish food, cafes, the smell of fresh rain + books, captivating objects (anything with glitter), feeling nostalgic, catching up with friends n family, tangible photos, music, night-life, surprises and flowers.

Thank you for taking the time to read this v jumbled post + I hope you have a lovely day! :)


Megan xx