8 April 2015

Out n about #1 - Causal hangs at indro

Hellooo!! It's Megan again...So today, my friend and I decided to head to Indooroopilly for a long-waited catch up n to also fill our tummies with scrumptious items. Let's just say that the goal was accomplished and that we are now two v happy girls :) :) On that note, I'll just let the photos speak for itself... 

Watched the SpongeBob movie cause why not ahahha! We're still kids at heart...
Ate lunch at Cremaespresso. It's actually such a good cafe with such big serving sizes n great tasting food!
Dessert time at Koko Black 
Ordered the Chocolate Hazelnut Cluster which was a bit pricey but was worth every single cent!!
Bought back some goodies to share with the fam!
Came out of the Korean store with a load of masks n a free sample ehehehehe

Thanks you all for reading this short n quick update on my day and I hope that you too have a lovely day!

Megan x