12 April 2015

Autumn Wishlist

Hello my lovelies! It's Megan again...I can't believe it's almost halfway through April and I can definitely start feeling the Autumn morning chills, especially when I first step onto my glacial - like tiles. 
I associate Autumn as the beginning of endings...so that leaves are beginning to shed from its branches, the remaining summer flowers start to shrivel up from the morning breeze, animals prepare to gather food to lurk in the winter months and the sun itself is starting to glow dimmer and the night emerging earlier.                                                              
In Autumn for me, I've notice that I've began struggling to get out of my cocoon of blankets in the morning and that I've been enjoying my cup of warm tea even more. On the other hand, Autumn has also meant that I could finally bring out my boots n sweaters that have seen no light since last year. But that also means that it's time to add some new additions to my wardrobe. 

So here is an Autumn wishlist I've compiled together, to display the bits n pieces I desire deeply and lust after to will hopefully one day become mine. 















                      1. Halter Bralette  // 2. Sheer grid socks  // 3. Mom Jeans // 4. Speckled Turtleneck sweater // 5. Fedora // 6. Floral button down skirt

Megan x