6 April 2015

Long Easter Weekend

Heyhey! It's Megan again...A very belated 'Happy Easter' to everyone n hope you all had a fantastic time! The Easter long weekend has rapidly passed at a blink of an eye and that means that a fraction of my school holidays is gone!! :(( I spent most of days spending quality time with my family n eating great food till my hearts content. I thought it would be a good idea to make a post dedicated to what I've been up to these couple of days in image form. So here it goes: (warning: contains 99% pictures of food n you might be v v hungry after this post)


This is a portion of the accumulation of Easter goodies n treats found in my household (who even knows how many chocolate eggs I've consumed this week???) 🍫


A brownie from McCafe which tastes delightful as it wasn't too sweet n contained a nice surprise of chunky walnuts. 😍

Baked banana bread on Good Friday, to cure this weird baking urge I had?!? 

City day with mummsyyy! 💕💕

Lunch at Vapiano - hands down best bruschetta 

56% dark chocolate mocha 

Best dofu hua (tofu pudding) with red bean from Sunnybank Hills

Pretty sunset from my balcony 
Flowers for mum's birthday

Feast
Pineapple fried rice made by chef DAD

Heavenly sunny, blue sky

Thanksss for reading my first official post n hope you all have a marvelous week!! <3 

Megan x